4x Brand NEW Wheel Adapters Vehicle Bolt Pattern 5x127 Wheel Bolt Pattern 5x127 Hub Bore 87.1mm Thickness: 2" Inch (each spacer) Thread Pitch: 14x1.5 T6 6061 Billet Wheel Adapters 12.9 Grade Steel Threads Mainly used to give your vehicle an aggressive stance, and will help with any clearance issues (if present)Check price on
- Note: NOT HUB-CENTRIC. This set is for Universal Spacers used for minor clearance issue.
- Universal Spacers Fit: 5 x 108mm (5 x 4.25), 5 x 110mm, 5 x 112mm, 5 x 114.30mm (5 x 4.50), 5 x 115mm, 5 x 120.65mm (5 x 4.75), 5 x 120mm, 5 x 127mm (5 x 5.00), 5 x 130mm, 5 x 135mmCheck price on
- High quality: High quality aluminum alloy is used to replace the original bad valve cap of the tire, which can keep the wheel working well.
- Convenience: The valve cover is easy to install and disassemble. It can be rotated and tightened along the thread to prevent dirt and dust in the tire valve core.Check price on
- OEM Replacement Part Numbers: 91503-SZ3-003, 91503SZ5003
- Product Size: Fits hole size 10mm / 0.4inches; stem length 13mm / 0.5inches; head diameter 20mm / 0.8inches.Check price on
- NOT HUB CENTRIC. These spacers will not center to the Vehicle Hub or Wheel Hub. EXPECT SOME PLAY in the spacer fitment when put over the studs/bolts.
- Universal Fit: 5 x 108mm (5 x 4.25), 5 x 110mm, 5 x 112mm, 5 x 114.30mm (5 x 4.50), 5 x 115mm, 5 x 120.65mm (5 x 4.75), 5 x 120mm, 5 x 127mm (5 x 5.00), 5 x 130mm, 5 x 135mmCheck price on
- High-quality nylon material: These car clips are made of high-quality black nylon material, which has anti-wear and anti-corrosion effects. This push-in cage kit will not easily break or rupture durin...
- Wide range of applications: Push-in cage kits, with 12 common sizes, widely used in automotive panels, decorative panel clips, door trim clips, door panel clips, bumper clips, fender panel clips, hood...Check price on
Wheel spacers are special metal discs that are installed between the hub and the rim. They not only allow you to correct some defects, such as the grinding of the wheel against the arches and brake rotors but also make the car look more aggressive, as the wheels begin to protrude further from the arches of the vehicle.